If you don't need comprehensive, start-to-finish personal statement assistance, but need help perfecting a draft you already have, then we recommend our hourly plans. This way, you only pay for what you need.
Here’s how it works:
- Review and critique the macro. You send your personal statement drafts to your consultant who reviews them for overall readability and interest. She checks if you have:
- Presented yourself distinctively.
- Organized your personal statement(and supplemental essays) logically.
- Developed engaging openings and effective conclusions.
The consultant then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve. You revise and send the revised versions back.
- Edit the micro. After your consultant checks the macro level, she focuses this time on the micro, specifically clarity, grammar, style, spelling, and word usage. She then sends you drafts with suggested corrections.
- Submit your awesome personal statements!
How much to buy? That depends on the number of drafts as well as the quality of your writing. You can either obtain a free estimate before purchasing or use the estimate guidelines to purchase and proceed ASAP.
You can use the time you purchase for any hourly Accepted service including interview coaching and resume editing.